Want to have fun in El Nido but time's running short? Join one of our day tours to this town in Northern Palawan. Hop on our van to take a 6-hour journey up north and experience the beautiful island of Bacuit Bay. A hearty lunch is included in the tour and you get to visit up different islands and beaches. Snorkels and towels are included; just bring your sunblock and camera, and you're good to go!
You can choose the tour you'd like to do: Tour A, Tour C or a combination of both!
TOUR A: Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Seven Commandos Island
TOUR C: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Island, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island
COMBINATION TOUR: Tours A & C destinations
- Use of snorkel equipment and towels
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, within 15 kms of Puerto Princesa Airport
What's not included:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- Travel to and from El Nido will take about 6 hours per way.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or tour date
- The listed price does not include a $150 van transfer surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in if your hotel is not in downtown Puerto Princesa. The van transfer surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Start time/place: 3:00 AM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 11:00 PM Philippine Time/Returns to original departure point