Want to have fun in El Nido but time's running short? Join one of our day tours to this town in Northern Palawan. Hop on our van to take a 6-hour journey up north and experience the beautiful island of Bacuit Bay. A hearty lunch is included in the tour and you get to visit up different islands and beaches. Snorkels and towels are included; just bring your sunblock and camera, and you're good to go!
You can choose the tour you'd like to do: Tour A, or Tour C!
TOUR A: Big Lagoon (Premium Stop), Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Seven Commandos Island
TOUR C: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Island, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island
- Use of snorkel equipment and towels
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, within 15 kms of Puerto Princesa Airport
What's not included:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Kayak rental
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- Travel to and from El Nido will take about 6 hours per way.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or tour date
- The listed price does not include a $150 van transfer surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in if your hotel is not in downtown Puerto Princesa. The van transfer surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Premium Stops has limited tourist capacity, we encourage booking in advance. In the event that the stop is no longer available for your tour date, we reserve the right to divert to a different destination.
Start time/place: 3:00 AM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 11:00 PM Philippine Time/Returns to original departure point