Get to see stunning limestone islands, powdery white sand beaches and a rich marine life in El Nido. Located at the northern part of Palawan, this idyllic town is perfect for holiday makers who wish to have the best moments in their lives.
DESTINATIONS: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Island, Secret Beach (Premium Stop), Helicopter Island
A choice of regular group and private tours are available.
Inclusions: Service of a tour guide, boat transfers, picnic lunch, entrance fees, pick up at hotels within El Nido Town proper and Corong-Corong Area.
*A transfer surcharge of $100 shall be collected from guests staying at hotels outside the designated pick up places. Guests have the option to arrange their own transfer to a common pick up area to avoid the surcharge.
**Snorkel gears, towels and aqua shoes are available for rent, at guests’ account.
***El Nido Eco-tourism Development Fee not included.
8:00 AM Pick up at hotel, kindly be at the lobby 15 minutes before your schedule
9:00 AM Board the boat that will take you to the different destinations at Bacuit Bay
4:00 PM End of tour, travel back to hotel
- Island Resorts have different tour policies, kindly contact them first to see if they will allow you to book your El Nido tours with a third party supplier.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or tour date
- Premium Stops has limited tourist capacity, we encourage booking in advance. In the event that the stop is no longer available for your tour date, we reserve the right to divert to a different destination.