El Nido town, in northern Palawan, offers one of the best sunset views in the Philippines. It is also home to a handful of limestone islands, powdery-white beaches, and an amazing collection of marine life. Unlike most Island Hopping tours in El Nido, this one takes off from Puerto Princesa City - a good 6 hour drive. This is perfect for groups who wish to experience El Nido, but is just short of time to make it there. Experience hopping from one island to another on this private tour of Bacuit Bay, El Nido from Puerto Princesa City. It's a long day, but it's definitely worth every second of it.
You can choose the tour you'd like to do: Tour A, Tour C or a combination of both!
TOUR A: Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Shimizu Island, Seven Commandos Island
TOUR C: Hidden Beach, Matinloc Shrine, Talisay Island, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island
COMBINATION TOUR: Tours A & C destinations
- Use of snorkel equipment and towels
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, within 15 kms of Puerto Princesa Airport
What's not included:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Travel to and from El Nido will take about 6 hours per way.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or tour date
- The listed price does not include a $150 van transfer surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in if your hotel is not in downtown Puerto Princesa. The van transfer surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Start time/place: 3:00 AM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 11:00 PM Philippine Time/Returns to original departure point