Hit the beach in style with this whole day tour of the islands and reefs of Hunda Bay, Puerto Princesa. With its rich marine biodiversity, Hunda Bay is touted as the Philippines' Last Frontier. On this activity, you'll get to bask under the tropical sun and listen to the calming waves of the sea. Snorkels, towels and aqua shoes are included in the package
- Luli Island
- Pambato Reef
- Cowrie Island
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 15 kms from the airport)
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned van transfers
- Boat transfers
- Snorkels, towels and aqua shoes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off for guests whose hotels are beyond 15 kms from the airport
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- If your hotel is located beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport, a designated pick up point shall be communicated to you. You will be picked up and dropped off at this location. You may arrange your own transportation to this location. We shall also help you find alternate transportation or arrange a private transfer subject to a surcharge of $150.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-wheelchair accessible.
Swimming attire is recommended, you may change outfits at the wharf or on the island.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- All times are approximate, actual pick up time shall be communicated to you through your hotel or contact details before the schedule tour.