Get to see the amazing Puerto Princesa Underground River and experience the beauty of nature in Palawan. This 8-hour guided trip will take you to the longest navigable underground river in the world. As the place can only accommodate a small number of visitors daily, early booking is highly encouraged.
You also have the option to book just the Underground River tour or combine it with a side trip to Ugong Rock Adventures where you can do both spelunking and a zip line flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within 15 kilometers of the airport
- Buffet lunch
- Processing of park permits and fees
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Environmental Fee
- Transport by air-conditioned tourist van
- Boat transfers
What's not included:
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Taxes (to be assessed upon checkout)
- If your hotel is located beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport, a designated pick up point shall be communicated to you. You will be picked up and dropped off at this location. You may arrange your own transportation to this location. We shall also help you find alternate transportation or arrange a private transfer subject to a surcharge of $80.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable attire is recommended as you may get wet during the boat ride.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- All times are approximate, actual pick up time shall be communicated to you through your hotel or contact details before the schedule tour.
Start time/place: 6:30 AM Philippine Time/Hotels in down town Puerto Princesa
End time/place: 4:00 PM Philippine Time/Return to original departure point